20 Collaroy Avenue, Peakhurst
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Massive Block with large, rare and well established rear garden with large Wollemi Pine and multiple ancient plants in Dress Circle Position
This two bedroom retro residence is offering interiors just waiting for your creative vision and transformation. Alternatively, construct your new home (subject to council approval) in this family friendly street, only moments to schools & shops, and cafes – this is a fantastic opportunity to enter the increasingly popular Peakhurst area.
• Great potential to renovate or rebuild in an excellent location
• Land size 955sqm
• Dimensions 15.24/13.5 x 67.78/68.09
• Authentic and rare well established rear garden with large Wollemi Pine and multiple ancient plants including, Ginko Biloba tree, Grass Trees, Gymea Lilies, cycads, grevilleas, resident Blue Tongue Lizard
• Home features, original retro separate kitchen with plenty of cupboards
• Open plan living + sunroom
• Functioning bathroom with additional outside toilet
Opportunity Starts Here To Build Your New Dream Family Home
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)