38 / 31-37 Pacific Parade , Dee Why
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 0 Square metres
MODERN LIFESTYLE LIVING in HANDY and CONVENIENT BEACHSIDE LOCALE!
So handy to main Dee Why Malls and Market Centre facilities with easy access to excellent bus transport.
This spacious oversized one-bedroom modern apartment is peacefully setback, yet only 12-14 minutes’ walk (as per Google) to beachside activities, cafes, restaurants and desirable lifestyle.
Offering opulent living within resort style and carefree environment.
You will appreciate the seamless indoor/outdoor flow and layout, highlighted by the desired Northerly aspect and bright carefree open floor plan. Good sized entertainers’ balcony with water-view glimpses only accentuates to the pleasant lifestyle.
- In the most popular location of Dee Why, so handy to all services and all facilities
- Covered alfresco entertaining balcony with local, ocean and headland backdrop
- Abundance of natural light and pleasant outlook, highlighted by open plan living
- Good sized bedroom fitted with mirrored built-in, enjoying balcony access
- Security building and private car space, well-maintained common areas
- Sleek bathroom, internal laundry, intercom entry, level lift access
- Security building and allocated private car space with well-maintained common areas
- Exceptional opportunity for owner-occupiers and savvy investors
Internal: 69sqm, total 84sqm
Approximately 17 years old.
Council: $339.9 per quarter (guide)
Strata: $1,174.30 per quarter (guide)
Water: $147.31 per quarter (guide)
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)