1 Ellen Subway, Mortdale
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
"No.1 Ellen" - MORTDALE'S SHOWCASE DEVELOPMENT Price Guide $699,000
Priced to Sell – “hurry” for Best Choice!
A new level of excellence awaits your discovery at No.1 Ellen. These premium new apartments are set to become a landmark of space and quality in prime Mortdale. This exciting project is an substantial opportunity to live or invest in your future!
Inspired by design, the one, two and three bedroom apartments are as smart as they are stylish and beautifully appointed.
Take advantage of potential free or reduced stamp duty and $10,000 grant for qualified first home buyers.
Super handy and convenient location, only minutes’ walk to local shopping centre, café’s and railway station.
Offering diverse lifestyle opportunity for relaxed family environment and entertainment. Choice of spacious, alfresco style balconies with great district outlook.
Amazing pre-construction apartments with impressive style and finishes, from reputable master builder.
This masterfully designed project with modern open plan living areas, high quality inclusions and superb finishes, will provide that special luxurious family environment and lifestyle.
- 5 minutes’ walk to local shopping centre
- 7 minutes’ walk to Renown Reserve Oatley
- 3 minutes’ walk to Mortdale Primary School
- 28 minutes by train to Central Railway or 37 minutes by bus
- 10 minutes by bus/train to Hurstville station/CBD “as defined by Google map”
- Engineered timber flooring, tiling and quality carpet throughout
- Caesarstone bench tops and featured grey mirror glass splashbacks
- Quality stainless steel electric oven and gas cook top appliances
- Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Large private balconies
- Security car parking with allocated storage space
- Built-in wardrobes with mirrors to all bedrooms
- Audio-visual security intercom system
- Provision for Foxtel and NBN
- Choice of spacious, alfresco style, private balconies
- Exclusive entertainers rooftop terrace, for all to enjoy
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $699000.
Interest Rate (p.a)